Wednesday, April 6, 2011

So tired...

I'm not sure if it's the significant decrease in calories or the decrease in carbs, but I'm really feeling it today. I just want to sleep. I've only eaten an average of 1100 calories in the last 2 days, and less than 20g of carbs both days.

But I'm gonna stick with it. I remember when I went from 165 down to 150. The first week was always the hardest.

I think I love the kettlebell swing. My booty and legs are super sore and I only did 20 reps yesterday! Gonna do Wii Fit after work today. Gonna check my weight just in case I lost a pound over the last day haha.

4 comments:

  1. you want bread bread bread. :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ever see that episode in Arrested Development where they were all on Atkins? Then at the end they give up and just gorge on bread and sweets? HAHA

    I heard on Tim Ferriss' podcast that after the camera cut, they all spit it out haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you buy your own kettlebells? I need to get a wii fit one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep got a cheap one from Marshalls for like $10... it only weighs 15 lbs though.

    ReplyDelete