Monday, April 4, 2011

The 4-Hour Body

Tim Ferriss has a book called "The Four Hour Body". I will be trying to follow the diet plan to the letter. Basically it's Atkins but with a cheat day on Saturday.

First step is to take measurements...

As of today, I have:
31.5% body fat (estimate based on the pictures in the book)
39 inches around the belly button
I weigh 151.1
Total Inches (TI measure per Tim Ferriss) = 147.125

Goals:
Get down to 125 pounds
Bench 225 ten times
Run a 6 minute mile
Run a 5k marathon

4 comments:

  1. arielle's doing this http://www.wharftowharf.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! But that may be too soon. I was hoping to reach the 5k marathon goal around September.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, 125...that's my goal weight! You can do 5k, piece of cake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you can check out those TnT things.

    ReplyDelete